Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Medical Follow up Plus....


This is after ther stitches were removed...
Steri tape applied. (Wednesday the 15th )




Looking better.....(Friday the 17th)




Stitches still in......



Almost back to Normal. . . .Going back to theTemple




This is Craig the great "Wasp Hunter". I missed putting this picture in the last update. He also put the Christmas Lights up and mowed all the lawns and found where the wasps were coming in and pluged it up so we have'nt had a wasp in our windows since...Debbi vacuumed
all the upstairs and the stairs and went shopping with mom and she
spent alot of time on the phone on our programable thermostat and
then programed it ..And she is copying a bunch of music records to CDs.


Many thanks to you two.....

The weather has been great . .We worked in the yard, cleaning flower beds, got the hoses
in, turned off the water ( it's been in the low 30's and high 20's this past week) Cut the grass short, will rototill the garden, cleaned up the frozen tomato plants. The Doctor told me to take it easy for a while after the surgery and gave me the ok this weekend. Rea has been out working while I've been told (Rea) to take it easy. . . Not fun !! We have been blessed and are still able to remain active... well I'll send this installment and hope it goes as I sent it.. Love Dad.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad Craig took care of all the wasps. They are no fun. We have almost cleaned up our garden as well. Grandpa, you look so much better. I'm glad it's healing the way it should. Hope to see you two soon!

Sarah Anne said...

You look so much better. I hope you are feeling better as well. Miss you so much and can't wait to see you guys!

emily said...

I'm glad that the swelling has gone down. I was beginning to wonder if I'd recognize you if I passed you on the street!:) I hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking -- you don't have to wear make up for Halloween! Just stare at the kids and say, "Wanna see the stitches in my head?" Freak 'em right out.

Glad to see you're doing better. Now, where are the pictures of Nana?

Sarah Anne said...

Hey Pops, you look good! We will be able to get a closer look at Thanksgiving. This is Chris by-the-way. Anymore pics of the progress? Have any of Mom doing Jazzercize? We are looking forward to seeing you!