Friday, October 3, 2008

56th Wedding Anniversary





































This is the famous LaBeau's Sweet Shop that has wonderful Fresh Raspberry shakes and hamburgers..


















Fall colors in Logan Canyon.





















Beautiful Clouds over the Mountains....








We celebrated our 56th wedding anniversary going out to Bear Lake and enjoying a Raspberry shake and hamburger. And enjoying the colorful mountains. We remembered back on October 2nd 1952 when we were sealed to each other with all our future children. We had to be at the temple at 7:00 am. That meant Rea's parents had to get up at 3:30 am to milk the cows. We remember bits and pieces of the temple endownment session.

We had our wedding luncheon at the Blue Bird restaurant because it was the only one in town..




------------------------------------------------------------------


Doin' Stuff around the House and Yard...












Backyard with the dirt piles that will someday go.....




Rea getting the grass out of her bushes....













Rea getting at the flower beds....

















Cleaning rain gutters because it is going to rain on Conference Saturday...











I have a little wood project that I work on while Rea works on her flower bed project...











Rea's handy work ... flower beds and containers...




That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love all the pictures you guys take!! I have no excuse about my yard not looking that great and I am how much younger than you two?? Happy Anniversary!!Late. For some reason when you guys posted this I couldn't view it....But now I can. Weird. But glad I can now.