Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're still waiting

Yup, we're still waiting. Waiting for someone to come and buy our house, waiting for the rest of our family to respond as to whether they can come to the reunion on one of the dates asked about, and waiting for the rest of you to respond with your "miracles and tender mercies."

WHERE IS THE COMMUNICATION IN THIS FAMILY?????

Really, it makes me sad that you can't take a minute to respond about the reunion, and it makes me think you don't care enough about us or the requests on the "M & M's" to take that little minute. Do you think there was ever a time when Dad or I took a minute---or even hours--- even when it was very inconvenient to comply with one of your requests? Do you think I'm trying to make you feel guilty? You're right.

Yup, I'm having a pity party. What are you going to do about it???

MUMZ

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nana, I'm sorry. I have done the M&M. BUt I didn't get an email about the reunion....my mom mentioned something about an email from Madalyn and if I got one, I didn't. She told me the dates, but I have no clue what they were now.... I will check the family website for further info if there is any.

Trevor and Shelby said...

Nana, we are also sorry. I have done the M&M. I also got some of the emails. We're trying (meaning my whole family) to make one of the dates mentioned work and right now the best bet seems to be the very beginning of August, but we still couldn't commit to that till we find out about something else. We love you and can't wait to see you regardless of when or where. I'll pass the memo to my mother. :)

DahlHouse said...

Oh Mom!!! What? What? What???
"Don't care about you enough" ... hold the boat! It doesn't have anything to do with how much we care about you, only that we are a sorry, pathetic excuse for children of such noble parents! Wait no longer! You're wish is on the cusp of reality ... you watch (;
We love, love, love you and are so sorry we have made you feel any other way. We have truly been trying to work out some of those dates. We'll let you know as soon as we know.
Love you to the moon!

Denise said...

Whoa!! BACK THE TRUCK UP!!! MOM WROTE ON HER BLOG??!! Too bad it couldn't have been a happier update.

Uhhh...we'll be there on any of those dates!! Count us in BIG TIME!! Sorry it took so long for us to reply, I guess We were waiting to see which dates would work for people...Madalyn has been pretty anxious to hear back...